The following are best practices for the Program Sustainability Stage:
- Ensure continued funding for the program and the supporting infrastructure is built into organization's budget.
- Ensure fidelity to core program components.
- Develop and implement plans for quality improvement, including regular review of process and outcome measures and using results to improve the program.
- Evaluate data systems that support decisionmaking regarding the implementation of your program's outcomes.
- Develop new community partnerships while maintaining existing relationships.
- Share positive results with staff, community and others to maintain buy-in and support.
Celebrate success with program recipients, staff, and community.